Home / Xian / Shaanxi History Museum 89
With over 370,000 fine pieces of artefacts from ancient China, the Shaanxi History Museum is a modern building that houses exquisite ancient treasures.
- Large Lion in Shaanxi History Museum
Large Lion in the lobby if tge Shaanxi History Museum
- Shaanxi Ancient Civilisation
Ancient Civilisation section of the Shaanxi History Museum
- Sculptor at work
A young sculptor re-creating an ancient piece of sculpture
- Young sculptor at work
Examining her creation
- Han Dynasty Incense Burner
Han Dynasty Incense Burner excavated from an anonymous tomb in the Maolin Mausoleum
- Westerb Han Dynasty Jade Empress Seal
Excavated near the tomb of Emperor Gao Zu, first Han Dynasty emperor, this Empress Seal is the most important imperial seal ever found.
- Painted Pottery Warriors and Horses
Western Han Dynasty Painted Pottery Warriors and Horses excavated from funerary pits in Xianyang City
- Model of Han Diplomat's Route to the West
Model of Han Diplomat Zhang Qian's Journey to the West
- Han Diplomat Zhang Qian
Han Diplomat Zhang Qian
- Gold Discs from the Western Han Dynasty
Mainly used as rewards and gifts, 219 such Gold Discs from the Han Dynasty were excavated.
- Han Dynasty Gold Discs
These Han Dynasty gold discs were also called cake-shaped gold.
- Model of the Ancient Silk Road
Model of the Ancient Silk Road
- Stone Mould for Casting Coins
Han Dynasty stone mould for casting coins
- Stone Statue of Sakyamuni
Stone Statue of Sakyamuni from the Northern Wei Period